Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ice Cream Sundaes


After being cooped in the house Tuesday I went to the store and bought things for Ice Cream Sundaes. I planned to invite Kristi and her family over after quiz practice. Unfortunately on my way home Redonia called to inform me she was going to Kristi's to spend the night. She was perming Kristi's hair. My Sundae Night was aborted. However, yesterday, they came over for sundaes.

Ingredients for a fun evening:
one or more ice cream varieties (I prefer Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla)
Chocolate Syrup
Carmel Syrup
Strawberry Syrup
Pecans in Syrup (My favorite)
1 can Heavy Whipped Cream
Candies
Nuts
Fruits
Cookies
Brownies

You can choose as many of the ingredients as you like. Sometimes I do Brownie Sundaes for dessert. I simply use Little Debbie Brownies (of course I unwrap and place on serving dish before guests arrive), vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and canned Heavy Whipped Cream.

I have served very few guests who don't enjoy a good ole sundae.

3 comments:

AngAdelle said...

Hello!! I know you don't know me, and I don't know you but I came across your blog through my moms(Tina Holmes)

I love your blog!! there are so many yummy things on here and its making me hungry!!! :) Thank you for all the good tips!

Keith and Carla said...

Ice cream - my all time favorite dessert!!!

Carrie said...

Joshua saw the sundaes....he is very interested in this recipe!! LOL!