Thursday, February 5, 2009

Best EVER Grape Salad

There are several varieties of grape salads but this is truly the best I have tried! Let me know what you think....

Best EVER Grape Salad

2 pounds seedless green grapes
2 pounds seedless red grapes
1 8oz cream cheese
1 8oz sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup brown sugar

Wash and stem grapes, let dry and set aside. In a large bowl cream together cheese, sour cream, white sugar and vanilla. Add grapes. Add brown sugar and pecans. Toss again. Chill 2 - 3 hours before serving or can be made the night before.

1 comment:

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Tracie, this is one of my favorite salads....my sister gave me the recipe and then later it "appeared" at a church dinner in Lasara and made a big, BIG hit. I hope lots of your readers give it a try. Love you,