Friday, February 27, 2009

Ideas Anyone????????

I LOVE gathering ideas for decorating, cooking, and entertaining. Yesterday after a very long day Kent and I returned home around 8:30 or 9:00 pm I suppose. We were really too tired to eat dinner. Now that's tired! We ran thru Arby's Drive Thru for me and Kent decided he would eat yogurt and fresh strawberries once we got home.

As I was at the table eating Kent came in with the mail. I was so excited that he was bearing a good gift. You know sometimes the mail isn't always good gifts. He had folded around the mail my March/April edition of Southern Lady Magazine. This month's edition is subtitled "The Annual Entertianing Issue". I didn't have a chance to read it last night but I did flip thru it's pages. Beautiful! The cover boasts of Spring parties, celebrate Easter, layered desserts, table settings, and centerpieces. Aaaahhhhh just the things I love!

If you need fresh ideas rush to the news stand and purchase your copy today. Make sure you get the correct issue. In fact once your purchase your copy tear out the litle card and subscribe. You will not be sorry. Thank you Sue Davidson for your generosisty in giving me a gift subscription. I LOVE it!!!! Each time I read the pages of Southern Lady I think of you, a person I only know thru blogging.

Just sitting here looking at the cover of the awesome magazine makes me want to drag out my beautiful bunnies, foil covered eggs, and grass from the attic. Is EASTER on it's way??? I think I hear the bunnies hopping. Really, I'm priviledged to enjoy the beautiful wild bunnies in my yard all the time. Also, every day I enjoy the resurrection of Christ in my heart and soul. It must be EASTER....ideas anyone???

Let's decorate! Let's celebrate!

No comments: