Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Southern Home

Southern homes are usually filled with laughter, food and photos. I'm glad I'm a southern girl! Tonight 3 teen girls are staying the night with Redonia. They just scurried upstairs like little mice with plates, bags, and cups. The plates are filled with brownies, chips and salsa. The bags are filled with candy. One bag was a 3 lb bag of M&Ms. The cups are filled with water and coke.

Here I sit at my laptop. I've been enjoying some of the pics we took yesterday. Of course across the room is a digital frame scrolling with many great pics. On my coffee table are pics of nieces and nephews with Santa. I enjoy pictures of those I love.

Enjoy the following pictures....







3 comments:

Vicki said...

I love the pictures! I know we don't exchange gifts any more but I am thinking this would be a good year for you to give us all pictures =)

Keith and Carla said...

Great pictures!!!

Karla said...

Beautiful pictures!! And... I LOVE your suit!